Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm Reading 52 Books in 52 Weeks this year!


Or I'm going to try my with all my might to read 52 books in 52 weeks this year.  A book a week.  I've got some thick books to read in a week while still taking care of my husband and family.  I don't have all of my 52 books decided at this point yet but here is what I've decided on so far.  I'll update as often as I can and review as many of the books I read as I can.

1 - Home to Walnut Ridge (The Teacup Novellas - Book Three)
2 - Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe
3 - Waking the Dead: The Glory of a Heart Fully Alive
4 - Anything: The Prayer That Unlocked My God and My Soul
5 - Restless: Because You Were Made for More
6 - At Legend's End (The Teacup Novellas - Book Four)
7 - A Christmas Peril (The Teacup Novellas - Book Five)
8 - A Heart Like His: Intimate Reflections on the Life of David

If you are also reading 52 books in 52 weeks let me know so I can keep up with what you are reading.

For His Honor,
Paige

1 comment:

Robin M said...

welcome to 52 books challenge and I look forward to hearing about your reads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails